Friday, April 10, 2015

Canning

 Chicken ready for the canner.

 Last can of beans stored in 1990. 

Beans and Chicken ready to put on the shelf.

I decided to can some stuff today. It's always an all day process but I love the end result. This is the first time I have canned White Beans so it was a test run. When I opened the can of dry beans they looked like they were canned yesterday. It worked out perfect. Now I can make White Chicken Chile by just dumping stuff in my crockpot and adding sauted chicken. Yummy!
It felt good to get this done. Something accomplished!!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the ability I have to can for my family. It's so rewarding to do this. I am so blessed to have grown up helping my Grandma can. I truly makes me happy thinking of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...