Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Yard Work

Dinner and a Movie

Sisters

Tommy and I started getting our garden boxes ready for planting. I can't wait to plant tomatoes with the new instructions from Shatzi. She puts a dozen egg shell crushed in the bottom of the hole and plants her tomato plant half way down covering the bottom leaves. She gets huge tomatoes. So I am going to try it. My garden just gets better and better.
I made Salmon Patties, Baked Potatoes and Cole Slaw for dinner. Yummy.
Watched a little TV and made these two pages throughout the day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for being able to have a garden and a hubby to help me with it. He is so good to me. Today he washed our sheets and made the bed. Did my dishes after dinner. Helped me with my garden boxes and kept an eye on Gracie. I am so blessed to be married to this wonderful man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...