Monday, April 13, 2015

Apple Cobbler

Apple Cobbler

Years ago Amie showed me how to can Apple Pie Filling. I love having it on my shelf for making one of my favorite desserts. I love to add raisins and walnuts to my Apple Cobbler. Tommy ate one and his blood sugar level went up to 154 so he's not eating these very often. Too bad for him...
I made Lori's bread because we were out of bread. It is so nice to have bread in an hour.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Amie. I am so blessed that she has been part of our family all these years. She is kind and thoughtful and best of all she welcomes me with open arms whenever I need to stay at Hotel Ingram. I am so blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...