Saturday, April 25, 2015

Selfie Stick??

 Bailee and Her Stick

Taking a Selfie

Bailee got her Selfie Stick in the mail today. Who ever heard of a Selfie Stick. What will they think of next. She spent the evening taking Selfies. I must admit they do work.
Janna, Austin and I went to Walmart this morning and got Gracie some new summer clothes. Heather was working so we just went and did it. Austin got some new pants. He is growing so tall that his old ones didn't fit.
I don't know what I accomplished today. Some days are a blur. But I know for sure I had a happy good time.
Grateful Statement:  I am so grateful for the on line Scriptures. As I study I just learn more and more. I wish I would have done this years ago. But my Ipad makes it so easy to study the manual along with the scriptures. I am blessed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...