Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Heather is Going to Utah

Going to Utah

Heather and Gracie left this morning to go to Utah so they will be there when Megan has her baby. She is due tomorrow so hopefully she will have it before Heather has to come back to work. We are going to miss our little Gracie.

Mollie

I finished this page this morning so I'm on a roll. Today I ran around and delivered Visiting Teaching changes. Now it on to getting prepared for my presidency meeting.
Had our presidency meeting and all went well. Time to settle down in my chair and vegetate.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Mollie. She is such a good dog. I am glad Heavenly Father created animals. I am blessed to own this doggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...