Thursday, April 16, 2015

Computer Is Back

Happy Birthday Harley

Today I finished my laundry and made this page. I got my computer back from the Computer Shop and I can connect to the internet. I can also post on my blog. I am so glad it is fixed. I guess I had a Trojan virus that slowed it way down and wouldn't let me connect to the internet. So I'm all ready to go to Utah tomorrow and scrap. Can't wait to see where Hannah is going.
I finished my vising teaching today. I visited Pam at 6pm. Tamara had a soccer game so she couldn't go so I went by myself to finish it off. I am done for April,
I called the Bishop tonight and we talked about callings and the people on our rolls that we have no idea who they are. 
Tommy barbecued hamburgers for us. They were so delish, or maybe I was really hungry. I love that hubby of mine. I had a big headache all day so he saved my bacon. I think I might have a sinus infection. We shall see.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Tommy. He is always so ready to help me with whatever I need done. He changes our sheets, vacuums my floors and does tons of dishes. I am blessed to have this man in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...