Friday, November 15, 2013

Roast Beef Dinner

Yesterday I went visiting teaching all afternoon and then had the neighborhood kids until 10pm. They are moving to Utah and Denise and Kevin had to go find housing. So the kids hung out with me all evening.
I made wheat bread yesterday and took loaves to all the sisters we visit. We visited with 3 of our 6 sisters and one sister that just had surgery. We are working on reactivation so Crystal and I took hard ones. We will see how it works.
Today I made wheat bread again for our house. I feel much healthier when I eat wheat bread. Then I thawed out a roast from our cow and made Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots and Gravy. It was delicious. But you certainly can't cook it as long as the recipe says.
Now it's time to do dishes and relax.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my cozy wonderful little house. I just feel so safe and comfortable when I am home. I am blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...