Monday, November 11, 2013

Logan, Utah

 Springhill Suite

 My hubby taking it easy.

 Comfy Beds

 Hailey taking a picture of her Salmon.

 Dean and Amie, How I love these two.

My dear hubby eating his salad.

Tommy and I left around noon and drove to Logan to meet Dean, Amie and Hailey. We went out to dinner to "Elements". It was yummy. I had Chicken Alfredo and it was delicious. 
Now it's time to go to bed with my iphone and I'm going to read my scriptures and the institute manual. I love the Gospel Library. I have no excuses to not be reading my scrptures everyday and pondering what I read. I am trying hard.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful to be a part of this special time in Hailey's life. I am grateful for the righteous choices she is making. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...