Thursday, November 7, 2013

Temple with my Buddies

 I love that Tommy made this room for me.

My mason jars. Too bad they are too tall for the can shelves.

Ila, Sue and I went to the Rexburg Temple this morning. I was so tired I had a hard time being alert and attentive but I managed to stay awake, but just barely.
I woke up at 3am thinking about getting someone for the Assisted Living Care Center to do a talk and prayer in their Sacrament and then someone to do a family home evening on Monday night. It is the Relief Society's turn to get people and I had spaced it until I got the email. Panic time. But I have arranged for the Sacrament Meeting and just waiting on a call from a family for the Family Home Evening on Monday. I bet I sleep very good tonight.
Spent the day doing not much of anything. I did make brownies for Austin and Apple Betty for Tommy. For dinner Tommy and I had celery sticks and ranch dressing. It's a free for all tonight because I just didn't have it in me to cook. So our free for all was celery. Yummy!!! (And I really mean it.)
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for this wonderful food storage room I have. I love organization and I am so blessed to have a hubby who wants to make me happy. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...