Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ward Council

Herding Goats

There was not one slice of bread in either house this morning so I made Lori's recipe. It took a little over an hour and I had 4 loaves of bread hot and ready to eat.
I went to Ward Council and attended the Gospel Essentials class and conducted Relief Society. It was a long day.
I made this page a couple of days ago and finally remembered to put it on my blog. Harley really loves her silly goats.
I had to go over to the church at 7:45 to do the Visiting Teaching report with Ashley. My keys suddenly didn't work so we had to go to Brother Neville and get his keys. But we got it done for the month. And.... the sisters did a great job visiting each other.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Jesus Christ and what He has done for me. I am glad for His redeeming grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...