Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pop, Pop, Pop

Canning More

Went to the cannery again today and got more pinto beans and oats. I got them all canned and Janna helped me get the Oxy packs in and the lids on. Then I vacuumed sealed the Oxy's I had left over with my Food Saver in packs of 12 so I just have to open a package and I can seal 2 cases of food. It was so good to hear the pop of the jars as they sealed. I had two that didn't seal because the corner of the Oxy was under the lid. So I fixed it and if it doesn't seal by tomorrow I'll do it again. I am so glad this all worked. Now I can reuse these jars over and over.
Made turkey noodle soup for dinner with turkey from some time this year. It was very good and all the family ate it.
Tonight Crytal, Peggy and I went to the Stake Leadership meeting. It was very insightful. It gave us much to think about. Now it's time for me to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the stake Relief Society presidency. They are amazing women who have our best interested at heart. I am blessed to be apart of the inspired organization.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...