Tuesday, November 26, 2013

St George Here We Come

The kids and I left Utah and headed for St George this morning. I drove through fog part of the way there. It's always a little scary but I just followed other cars and made it fine.
After we had lunch at Carl's Jr we went to the Condo and checked it out. I left the kids there and went with Kathy to Cosco for pies for Thanksgiving. We had a good time just being together. I just love my best friend.
After Cosco I went with Kathy to pick up her grandkids and she dropped me off at the condo. Amie and the kids are coming up tonight. Amie's kids had school so they couldn't come sooner.
We had a fun evening hanging out. I went with Bailee and Austin to the pool so they could swim while we were waiting for Amie to get there.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my best friend. I love her with all my heart. She gets me and I get her. The perfect pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...