Monday, November 25, 2013

Heather and Gracie

 Beautiful Gracie

I got up this morning and took the kids to pick up Heather and Gracie. We went to Walmart so I could get some things for this cute little thing. Bailee held her the whole time and Heather and I looked at cute things for Christmas. She really needed diapers so we got some of those and an outfit. We also found a fleece sack that went in the car seat so she will be really warm when Heather takes her on the bus to school with her. Now she will be warm and cozy.

Cafe Rio

After we finished at Walmart we met John at Cafe Rio for lunch. It was so delicious and fun to be together. Gracie had to sit in a high chair. She thinks she's big stuff.

 Bailee and Gracie

I think this mom loves her baby!

After lunch we went up to Amie's and hung out awhile. I just love spending time with my family. What a fun day we have had. Now it's off to Coldstone for an ice cream before taking Heather home. 
When we took her home I asked Tommie if she and Meagan wanted to come spend Christmas with me. She had tears in her eyes and said she would love to come up. I have always loved her because she is just a good hearted, down to earth person. She has had her struggles and made her mistakes but she has come through with a true love of people, all people. What's not to love! 
Came home and Amie made us Quesadillas for dinner. Delicious as usual. Amie is a good cooker as Bailee used to say when she was little. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this little bundle of joy. She just makes my heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...