Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Shopping Has Begun

 Rue 21

Janna, Bailee and I went shopping today. I wore the wrong shoes so I was pretty miserable. Lesson learned! Wear comfy shoes when shopping.
I got a start on my presents so I'm excited. Now to finish.
Janna got her glasses. She can't see very well at work so she needed them.
I came home and made Brownies for Harley. She was sad because Boyd took her two favorite goats to his place. She loves her goats.
Spent the night catching up on this here blog. Why oh why can't I remain organized.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my sweet daughter. She is so good to me. I am blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...