Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"Frozen"

 Dean going on a bike ride.

 We are going to "Jimmy John's" for lunch.

"Frozen"

We all went to "Frozen" this afternoon after lunch at "Jimmy John's". What a fun time. The movie was pretty good. The kids really liked it. I love spending time with everyone no matter what we do. We came home and had dinner. Dean bought a chicken pot pie from Costco for dinner. It was really good. I wish we had a Costco in Idaho Falls.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my Scriptures. I have been reading about Abraham and trying to remember all the things I am learning. So very grateful for the Gospel in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...