Friday, November 22, 2013

Sunshine in the Neighborhood


Rosemary Pull-Apart Dinner Rolls

I woke up this morning and the sun was shining and it was beautiful outside. What a great and wonderful world we live in.
Washing table clothes, dishes, crock pots, etc from the funeral filled my day.
But I still found time to make these delicious rolls. I watched a video and made them just like it said. I am trying to be a better bread maker. My bread is not consistent so I'm working on it. I didn't put in the fresh rosemary because the grandkids wouldn't like it. But they were very good so I made another batch of cinnamon rolls with the same recipe. I really think I like Amie's rolls better so I'm going to work on her recipe.

Cinnamon Rolls

Now it's my time to go hug my pillow.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful Janna got a job today and has started her Bail Bond business. The blessing are raining down on our house. We are so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...