Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Harley's First Wreck in "Moe"

 Janna took this pic at the scene of the accident.

Now much damage for being on top of the guardrail.

There's where she went up on top of the guardrail.

More than anything, Harley needed was a hug from mom.

Documentation in pictures of Harley's first accident. We are so grateful that she wasn't hurt and only "Moe's" bumper needs fixing. Scary time for this girl. Slick roads will do this to you. But she was off to work and school today driving grandpa's truck. 
Janna, Harley and I went to the cannery to pick up Oxy packs to seal my jars and I got 25 lbs of Pinto Beans. I took this picture of the guardrail on our way home. 
We picked up our cow today. It was a ton of meat and now my freezer is stuffed full. We have decided we need to raise another one. 
Then I had my presidency meeting and went over everything. It is so good to work with the wonderful ladies I work with. They are the very best.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for Heavenly Fathers protective hand to keep Harley safe. I pray everyday for all my grandkids. I am blessed to know that prayer works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...