Saturday, November 9, 2013

Additional Meeting Success!!

 Making cute snowmen out of paper bags from the market.

 Vinyl nativity scene put on recycled cupboard doors.

Gina and her delicious chocolates. 

We had our additional meeting "Super Saturday" today but it was totally free for the sisters. We bought the few things we needed out of the budget and most of the other stuff was donated. The sisters had a fabulous time making Christmas things. My favorite thing was watching Gina demonstrate how to dip chocolates.
It was a lot of work for our committee and they really did an excellent job.
We started at 9 and we were all cleaned up by 1:30. I came home and took a nap. I was tired.
Made spaghetti with the hamburger from our cow. It was wonderful meat.
Now it's my bed time....
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all the sisters that work so tirelessly for Relief Society. I am blessed to be a part of this wonderful organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...