Sunday, November 24, 2013

Going to Utah

 Cute Bailee

Awesome Austin

Tommy and I packed up the car, grabbed Austin and Bailee and we were off to Dean's. The kids slept all the way. They were tired kids.
Tommy went to St George with Dean in the afternoon to play golf with a bunch of guys.

 Christmas City

 Stocking hung that I made for them.

Tall ladder and a brave lady.

Amie started decorating the house so Hailey can have an early Christmas. She is one brave lady to be so high up. I love looking at her decorations. We actually made some of them together. What fun it was. We started collecting houses for our sets years ago when we first moved up to Elk Ridge. Janna chose "Dickens Village" , I chose "New England Village" and Amie chose "Christmas in the City". We had so much fun giving each other houses. 

Bisquick Biscuits vs Scratch Biscuits

Amie made a delicious crock pot chicken with biscuits. Hailey decided to make biscuits from scratch using the recipe Amie's dad used to make them for Amie when she was a kid. We had a taste test and I must say that Hailey won. Hers were just a little bit better than the Bisquick ones. It was a delicious dinner.
Time for hugging of my pillow. Good night.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Amie and her willingness to let us stay with her all the time. I love this family. I am blessed with really good kids and grandkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...