Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Logan Temple With Hailey

 Three Generations

 The Group

 Such beautiful people, inside and out.

 I would be the short one...

I
 My Beautiful Hailey

Logan Temple

I got up early and got ready to go to the Temple. It was so very special. To see my beautiful granddaughter and her dad in the Prayer Circle was awesome. These are the moments that make a difference for all eternity.
After the Temple we went to Cafe Rio for lunch and then we all headed home. I am tired and ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this day. To see my Hailey in the Temple was beyond awesome. So very grateful for the Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...