Saturday, November 16, 2013

Planning a Funeral

The Bishop called today to tell me a lady in our ward had passed away and we would be doing the funeral. So as soon as I know I will be having my compassionate person make phone calls. Oh, the joys of my calling. BUT, I am blessed and I am NOT complaining. So there, Satan.
Today was a pretty laid back day. It was so cold and snowy that I just stayed in my house and did genealogy. I wish these people would just come to me and tell me if they are the ones I am looking for.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my family. I think about how blessed  I am everyday to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...