Friday, November 8, 2013

A Miracle Happened in Rigby Today

 Here's the miracle.

 Harley's toes.

Harley and Janna's Toes

Yep, the miracle is that Harley, the child who hates anything girlie, went with Janna and got her toes done. I was sick and couldn't go so Janna and Harley took the appointments. What Harley will do for her mommy.
I had the 12 hour or less flu, I guess. I spent most of the day in bed. I was supposed to go visit Leanna Poole but I had to have my councilors do it. 
But tonight I am feeling really good, I think it's all over with. 
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my dear daughter. She is the light of my life. I hate that she is having such a hard time. I am blessed to have my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...