Sunday, November 3, 2013

Beautiful Sabbath

Goodbye

Today was a wonderful day. I worked on organizing my food storage and making sure I knew what I needed.  I went to church with Austin and Bailee. Our Presidency met with the Bishopric to talk about our concern for Relief Society. After we were done the Bishop asked me to teach the Gospel Esssentials class that he used to teach. It was pretty easy lesson which I read during Fast and Testamony meeting. But as I started to teach the class the Bishop came in, so I promptly gave him the manual and told him I had highlighted it for him. So he taught the class. It worked out perfect.
Then it was off to Relief Society so I could conduct. It's my month. But it was good and Tiffany taught our lesson on Gratitude.
Came home and worked some more on Food Storage. Now it's my bed time.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the Testimony of Rebecca Wall. She told of her nephew whose father had died this year so his 17 year old brother gave him the Priesthood. So touching. I needed to hear such a faith promoting story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...