Thursday, March 7, 2013

Temple Day

Sue and I went to the Rexburg Temple this morning. It's a weekly thing. It's a good thing.
I was supposed to do another presidency visit but the sister was still in Idaho Falls so we cancelled. I came home and started on VT again. When I was in the Temple I just couldn't quit thinking about this and I was so inspired to make a spread sheet and put the teachers strong and weak in a column with lines for their sisters to teach. It is making this process much easier. We are having to do a complete change over.
Then Colleen called to see if I could take her daughter to Rexburg for a guitar lesson. But on the way there I called and she wasn't doing very good so I turned around and took her to the ER.
I wasn't going to be back in time to go visiting teaching so I called Crystal to take over for me. She said she would do it or get Tiffany to go with Chelsea for me.
What a day!!!
Grateful Statement:  I am grateful today for Temple where I can go and feel so peaceful and inspired. All the tension just goes away and I have such a clarity of thought. I am so blessed to hold a Temple Recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...