Making Yogurt

 My first batch of yogurt.

I walked this morning with Sue. We can't wait until we can walk outside.
I came home from that and did my dishes and made my first batch of Yogurt. I have to leave it in the oven for 12 - 18 hours. So at 4am it will be ready to remove from the oven. Maybe I'll have to set an alarm. I think I need to plan better so it's not the middle of the night.
I visited with Ila today. She is such a sweet woman. She has been through a lot in her life and still is. She was baking eggs for Easter when I went to see her. I called her back after I got home to see how they turned out. She said they were really good so Austin and I baked some eggs. I used mine from my chickens from today. They peeled perfect. My new way to make boiled (baked) eggs.
I went over to the Clerk's Office and entered all the visiting teaching changes we had made. I think only two were not changed out of 34 companionships. What a job but it is done. Now I will cut apart the papers and hand them out on Sunday and next week.
Now I'm just tired and I'm going to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for the sweet sisters that so willingly do their visiting teaching. They are truly following the Savior and looking after and loving their sisters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Chickens

Ward Council

Rainy Day In Idaho