Monday, March 18, 2013

Back to Walking

I didn't blog on Sunday, so here goes. I met with the Bishop for my PPI. Then on to my meetings. I learned many things and had a wonderful Sabbath day.
Today I walked with Sue. We really walked fast. When Ila isn't with us we can walk faster but when Ila is with us we have to be careful that we don't walk too fast or she can't keep up. So we make sure we walk slower with Ila.
I cooked all afternoon making, Amish Country Bread (my new favorite thing to bake), dinner of pork chops and peanut butter cookies.
Janna and I went to the store tonight. We should have stayed home. We went to Dairy Queen to get an ice cream and the cashier was new. She  couldn't figure out how to ring up Janna's blizzard. Finally she figured it out and then we went to check out stand to pay for our milk and the cashier was having a conversation with another employee that had bought something and she was standing right in front of the check stand so I couldn't pay. They just kept talking and the cashier told me how much my milk came to and kept talking to this employee. I finally said in my mean voice to please move out of the way so I could pay for my groceries. She flew around the check stand and into her own so fast it was comical. Then my cashier was so super sweet. Ya right. So I decided I needed to go home and not come back to a store anywhere. Fun times with my daughter.
Grateful Statement: I am so blessed to have lived the life I have had. I am blessed with great kids, beautiful grandkids and the best mom that ever walked the earth. I have been blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...