Monday, March 4, 2013

Bestest Mom in the World

I received a text from my daughter that said, "I love you. You are the bestest mom in the world." How awesome is that to start the day with. I love this daughter of mine.
I walked BRISKLY for one hour this morning with Sue. Ila had a doctors appt so she didn't go.
Came home from walking and cleaned up my kitchen and made Granola Bars for Janna. I used Butterscotch Chips this time. We'll see how she likes them.
Picked up Crystal and we delivered all the rest of the manuals to the inactives. I am done with that and every member of Relief Society has a manual. The only exceptions are a couple of do not contacts. We also visited with Betty Campbell. Such a sweet lady.
Took Annalisa to her violin lesson for Colleen. She should be able to drive after she goes to the doctor this week. That will be good for her. Being stuck in a house is no fun.
And I made about a jillion calls for Visiting Teaching. One sister I talked with didn't even know she was a visiting teacher. Now that's a first, especially since she has been assigned for over a year. Huh??
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Crystal and her willingness to visit with me. She is so wonderful. I can call on her anytime and she is ready. It has made my job so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...