Wednesday, March 20, 2013

We Are Here In Utah

Sue and I walked this morning and I came home and packed up my stuff and off we went. I drove through the snow until Tremonton and then Tommy took over. We made it with no problems. Stopped at Walmart in Springville for a mouse because mine died and I had forgotten my ear buds so I bought a pair of those too.
Amie had made a delicious casserole the we all ate. Not one morsel was left. I have been doing some name extraction and just hanging out in the basement.
I'm pretty tired and ready for bed. So good night.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this Ingram family that welcomes us with open arms. I am so blessed to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...