Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Scrapping Buddies

 Maria and Pat

 Marci, Gerri and Heather

 Megan

 Lori

 Judy

Me

We are home now so I thought I would post the pictures from yesterday that I took and then Heather took a picture of me. And we all know how much I like my picture taken. I guess this must be payback for all the times I take hers. It was sooooo much fun. I love these ladies and the way they make me laugh hysterically. Megan and her mice story is the best. I just love Judy's hair. So pretty.
Tommy and I left Utah and drove home to Idaho today. It was a long drive but we made it safe and sound. But I must say I'm very tired so it's off to bed for me.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these ladies. I love each and everyone of them. They are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...