Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Meeting of Great Minds

We had our presidency meeting to figure out all the changes to Visiting Teaching. It made my head hurt to try to figure out where to put sisters. Some are day and some are night, some are strong and some are weak, some are dedicated and some are not. But we did sort out who needed changed and took off the ones that were doing well and didn't need any changes. Now the hard part starts. Who goes best with whom.
I walked again this morning so I feel good for my efforts. Drops of Awesome.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the wonderful sisters I serve with. They are my so inspiring to me. I am blessed to have such women of faith to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...