Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Visiting Teaching Done

Sue and I went walking this morning. We walked fast and felt good afterwards. My legs were like jelly so I know they had a work out.
Then Tommy helped me do my floors. He scrubbed and I vacuumed and sprayed the stuff on. We are quite the team.
Then I shined up my kitchen from all the cooking yesterday.
Presidency meeting at 4pm. We spent 2 hours doing VT. We finished and now I just have to put it in the computer at the church and I will be done. Then I wait for the phone calls from sisters that aren't happy with the changes. But I'm going for it.
Took the kids to YW and the Pow Wow. Janna is going to pick up Austin at 9pm and I am going to get the girls at 8:30. Divide and conquer, that's our strategy.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the sisters I work with. I just can't thank Heavenly Father enough for these women. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...