Friday, March 8, 2013

Visiting, What I do Best!

Because I am such a talker I love to visit the sisters. I love to get to know them better. Crystal and I went to visit Lorie. She has a blended family and it's quit the challenge. But I just wish she could see her husbands ex the way the Savior sees her. There has to be some good in there somewhere.
Came home from that and puttered around and did something, but I couldn't tell you what it was.
I did go walking with Sue and Ila this morning so that a Drop of Awesome for me. I just have to keep it going. Wasn't so good on my eating but I did keep track.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful, so grateful for Crystal that is so willing to help. She is such a blessing, no wonder her name was given to me in a Temple session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...