Thursday, March 28, 2013

Rexburg Temple and Book of Mormon Class

I went to the Rexburg Temple this morning with Sue. I prayed and prayed about the rest of VT. We visited a new sister that I need to change and find a strong partner for and fun people to visit. I think she may be less active so I need to make sure I get this right.
After the Temple I came home, changed my clothes, grabbed Austin and went to Winco shopping. Austin and I got it done. He is such a good help. Came home and put most of it away and took Austin to Track and picked him up.
Made Tacos for dinner and went to my Book of Mormon class with Sue. I love all the wonderful things Brother Black's lesson make me think about. We talked about the spirit of revelation tonight and how President Monson has it. He is always doing something when the spirit tells him to go somewhere and off he goes to do wonderful things.
That's what we need to do. To listen to the promptings of the Holy Ghost. We must feel it in our hearts and then listen with our minds and then go and do.
Now it's time for me to go to bed. What a busy wonderful day.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity I had today to go to the Temple and attend the Book of Mormon class. I have been spiritually fed today. I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...