Wednesday, March 6, 2013

"Angels Among Us"

This was the theme for our additional meeting tonight. It was so awesome. They read experiences the sisters had wrote about a time when a sister helped them, lifted them up, was their friend and just cared for them. It was so good. I know it was a success because the sisters wouldn't leave. They just stayed and talked and talked. Tiffany, Katie, Ashley and Shannon did such a fabulous job.
I walked this morning with Sue. Wahoo....
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Relief Society. How wonderful that the Lord knows just what we need. EACH OTHER!! We are blessed to belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...