Sunday, March 10, 2013

Beautiful Sabbath

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and I went to church without my sweater. I love spring. Just keep coming please and beat out anymore winter. Please, Pretty please.
I went to Ward Council  this morning and then to Primary. I substituted in primary for the 4 year olds who just happen to be my Sunbeams from last year. It was so good to see them again.
Came home and called two sisters to be visiting teachers. One said yes and she hasn't been a visiting teacher for year. The other one said it would be too hard right now. She works, goes to school and her husband might be laid off from his job. I told her I would call her again in a few months to see if her life was any better.
Called my sweet brother Johnnie and talked forever to him. I just love that brother of mine.
Then I got a call from Nicole Bradshaw asking if her and her sister could come over while their dad took their mom to the ER. I went and picked them up and they stayed until 10pm when their dad came and got them so they could go to bed. After Randall left with the girls Colleen called me from the ER and asked if I could come and get her. Off to Rexburg I went. Now I'm home and so ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that people are comfortable enough with me to ask for help. I am blessed beyond measure to serve the sisters of our ward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...