Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Monday and Tuesday

Monday I didn't wake up until 8:15am. So I didn't go walking. I was so tired from going to Rexburg in the middle of the night to get Colleen from the Emergency Room.
I can't really remember what else I did. I know I worked on visiting teaching some more.
Today I went walking. I set my alarm so I would wake up at 6am and not over sleep. I had to go into Rexburg to get a prescription for Colleen.
I came home and cleaned my house a little bit for my Presidency meeting. We worked on Visiting Teaching. What a job. I hope we get it right.
That's been it. I have to go get Austin from his Pow Wow and then it's off to bed for me.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all the inspiration we as a presidency get. It just seems we work so well together and everything goes smooth. I am blessed to have help with this Visiting Teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...