Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday and John's Birthday

 Austin and Molly looking for Eggs.
 We are taking care of Jewel. What a sweet doggie.
 Harley hunting for eggs.

Janna and Harley trying to find the last few eggs that Austin hid.

Janna hid the eggs so Austin could find them and then Austin hid them so his mom could find them. They really had fun "Hunting Easter Eggs."
I went to church with Austin. Bailee went to church with her friend so it was just Austin and me. I had to give the closing prayer today. And the opening in Relief Society. I was the Prayer Girl today. I got most of my Visiting Teaching assignments handed out. I will finish it tomorrow.
Came home and sat in my chair. I had called John this morning to wish him a happy birthday. He is 50 today. It really makes me feel old. So he called me back and left me a message to thank me for the birthday wish.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my first born son. I have loved him with all my heart since the first time I laid eyes on him. I am so blessed to have the kids I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...