Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hair Cut and Muffins

 Bailee's new haircut.

 Harley getting ready to go take care of critters.

 
Double Chocoate Muffins

Today was a lazy day for me. I took Bailee to get her hair cut. It is gorgeous. That girls has good hair. Then I had to get a picture of Harley with her beanie she wears in the winter to keep her ears warm.
And I made these muffins. Lesson learned: if you add nuts to something that doesn't call for nuts you have more batter that it says you will have, hence over the top they all went. They are delish. Chocolate chips inside with nuts. Harley asked me to make these for her, so grandma did it.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for these grandkids that love me. They are the best and I am blessed to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...