Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Visiting Sisters

Canned Chicken

I walked with Sue this morning and then went visiting a new sister and one that I didn't know very well. Crystal and I went together. She is always so willing to go with me.
I came home and cleaned up my kitchen from making a chicken casserole and my canning mess from yesterday when I canned Chicken. I canned 7 quarts but one broke in the canner so I only have 6 for my shelf. The next time I get chicken from Zaycon I am going to can more.
I had my presidency meeting at 4:30. We wrote birthday cards for the sisters that have birthdays in April and put bows on these presents. Now we just go deliver them on their birthdays.
Then it was off to take Austin to his Pow Wow. Bailee is sick so she stayed home and then at 9pm I went and picked him up. Now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the gospel in my life. It just feels like my life jacket as I travel through this earth life. I am blessed, so blessed to know what I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...