Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Morning

 BJ

 Harley's Socks

 Someone Got a Ring

 Gracie's Loot

Look at all the Stuff

Christmas Day was wonderful. Everyone got what they wanted and Gracie was spoiled rotten.
AJ did the sweetest thing. He got down on one knee and proposed to Janna. He asked her to marry him when she was ready because he knew she was independent. It was so sweet and Janna just cried and said yes. He gave her the prettiest ring. So I guess it's official, they are engaged. 
I made a Ham,  Au Gratin Potatoes, Corn, Deviled Eggs and Rolls. It was easy to do. 
I didn't go to church. Shame on me. But I wanted to not be rushed to prepare the dinner.
After dinner I didn't do anything. Just watched TV and played on my computer.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the birth of Jesus Christ. It is the best Christmas gift of all. I am blessed to know Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...