Saturday, December 23, 2017

Ginger Bread Houses

Family Time

AJ and Gracie

 BJ and Her House

 Harley and her House

Gracie's House

Janna bought Ginger Bread Kits so the kids could make houses. AJ is always so good to help Gracie. They had so much fun and Gracie did a good job on her house with the help of AJ. It is a tradition that they make houses each year. When my kids were little we made a village for the fireplace mantle every year. It was one of my favorite things to do. I even made houses for all of Janna's 4th grade class so the kids could decorate them. What a job, but so much fun.
The tree is trimmed and the houses are made. It's official, Christmas is here.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the traditions of Christmas. It is a wonderful seasons for giving to others. What a blessing that we can celebrate this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...