Monday, December 11, 2017

Going to Preschool



Backpack Ready 

Off She Goes

Gracie loves to go to Steve and Amy's house for her preschool. They home school their kids so she gets to learn along with them. She is learning and will be so ready for Kindergarten next year. How can she be going to school next year. Time is just going too fast. 
Austin takes her on his way to school Monday and Thursday. And he picks her up on his way home.  He said, "Grandma, I am the only Senior in school that has a car seat in my car." How cute is that.
Our Home Teacher came over tonight and had Tommy help give me a blessing for my Cataract Surgery tomorrow. It was so nice to have him help.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Austin and his willingness to help us with Gracie. He is a blessing to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...