Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Pages Done

John and Gracie

Miss Gracie

Today Gracie and I went to Walmart to get some stuff and I got her Chicken Nugget from McDonald for lunch. Then went over to visit Papa. He was doing good and gave Gracie rides in his walker all over the building. I worked on scrap booking and got these pages done. 
I made meat loaf for dinner and just felt tired so I sat in my chair and watch "Bull" and worked on more scrap booking.
The Young Men and Women from our ward came to my house and sang Silent Night to me. It was so special and I must admit I really didn't want anyone to come to my house tonight. But they all crowded into my house and sang to me. It made my night. Why oh Why do I get so ornery.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the youth of our ward that would come to my house caroling. What a blessing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...