Monday, December 4, 2017

Cleaning Cupboards

Rotisserie Chicken

I cleaned all the drawers and cupboards in my bathroom today. I really needed. In between doing that I put a chicken in my Rotisserie to make more Quinoa Soup. I had bought a chicken at Walmart and needed to cook. It was so yummy. And then I made my soup. No one next door likes my soup so I make a pot of pinto beans and corn bread for them. 
I started putting Gracie's books together. They are turning out so cute.
I didn't visit Tommy again today. He called me and I told him I wasn't coming down because Gracie was at Preschool and I could get a million things done while she was gone. He is a sweet man and just said it was okay. I can't wait until Thursday. He will be coming home.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that Tommy is so understanding when I can't come see him. I am blessed because of his kindness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...