Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Cataract Surgery

Tommy took me to Rexburg early this morning to have surgery on my left eye. They put a new lens in. They wheeled me into the operating room, gave me something in my IV and that was all I remember until I was waking up. It was truly pain free. The hardest part was the eye drops that burned before I went into surgery.
Tommy brought me home and I sat in my chair and went fast asleep. I woke up 2 hours later and made me some soup for dinner and sat in my chair for the rest of the night. I can't bend my head below my waist so I can't pick up toys, which is my life. It's hard to remember.
Grateful Statement: So grateful for Dr. Fullmer. He is the best. What a blessing that Heavenly Father gave us the knowledge to do such a thing as replacing a lens in an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...