Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sunday is Funday

 A Brownie Waffle

 My Favorite Sunbeam

 Austin 

Gracie

I thought Gracie would love a Brownie Waffle for breakfast with Chocolate Syrup and Cool Whip. She didn't like it at all. Bummer!! I thought it was delish. So we had toast for breakfast and off we went to church. It was a good fun to be with these Sunbeams. Gracie had fun. The only problem we ever have it that she always wants to say the prayer and wants me to let her. 
We came home and Austin took her sledding on the new snow we woke up to. She really had so much fun being pulled around the farm. I love to see her have so much fun.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Austin and how willing he is to do things for Gracie. He is just a really good kid. I am blessed to have him for a grandson.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...