Saturday, December 2, 2017

Closet Done/Lemon Quinoa Soup Done.

 My Soup (Yummy)

 Shoe Boxes from Walmart

It is DONE

 Scorpion Sucker

My Kind of Snack

Today Janna took Gracie with her so I had no one to go with me to visit Tommy. He was doing good. I sat with him and figured out the payroll taxes and made a chart for paying the 941 after each payroll, 910 at the end of each month and the Unemployment Tax quarterly.
I went to Kohl's and bought a couple of pair of jeans. All my ones I used to wear are too big. Yay Me!! Then I ventured into Walmart. It was pretty busy but I got what I needed and headed out the door. I really need a few groceries and shoe boxes for my shoes. It's the last thing to do in my organized closet.
I came home and made my soup and finished my closet. Then it was time to get my Primary lesson finished. That took forever.
Gracie found the scorpion sucker that BJ had bought her. When I showed her that she was almost to it's tail she threw it in the trash. Funny kid.
Janna took my computer back to Best Buy to see if they could figure out why it wouldn't print to our wireless printer. I don't know what they did but I printed a Family Group Sheet out. I am super excited to be able to print out things for genealogy.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I love vegetables. It is a blessing to really enjoy them. God is good. He made us Vegetables!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...