Friday, December 15, 2017

Gracie's Books Done

 Ready for Gracie to Open

Lots of Work

5 books 60 pages each. I worked on these for almost a year. I am so glad I got them done. I want Gracie to know how much she was loved by her mommy and all of us. She is just so loved. I am in the process of making book #6. I will just keep adding book for as long as I can.
I used Quick Pages from Scrap N Pieces so it was pretty fast. The hardest part is deciding what pictures to use.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I was able to make these books for Gracie. She will love them all her life. Pictures are so wonderful because you get to relive the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...