Friday, December 29, 2017

Lemon Chicken Quinoa Soup and Pizza

Yummy Soup

Pizza 

Today was a day for cooking. I just had to make my favorite soup. I love it so much. And it's easy to make. Then I made Pizza for the kids. My kitchen looks like a bomb went off. And I put things away as I cook. But the dirty dishes just keep mounting up. 
Gracie went to work with Janna this morning so I had time to work on her books and my checkbook. Year end stuff is upon me. I need to get out 1099's and W-2's. And gather all the things the accountant needs. Next week will be busy.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that I can do Janna's books. It keeps my mind busy figuring things out. I am blessed to still be able to do this at 72 years old.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...