Sunday, December 31, 2017

Sugar Cookies

  AJ and Harley Plugged In

Janna and Gracie

 Yummy Cookie Dough

Finished Product

I spent the day doing dishes from the Pizza's last night and playing on my Ipad. I just didn't have any ump today. But it was a restful day that I needed.
Janna made Sugar Cookies with Gracie tonight. She had so much fun. She is such a good mom for Gracie. AJ and Harley are playing on their phones. What would we do without our phones.
Now it is time to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the wonderful caring human being my daughter is. She is always taking care of our family. What a wonderful thing to take motherhood of a toddler on with a business to run. We are blessed that she is part of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...